Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Refund requests must be made in writing via e-mail at email@example.com
- at least 7 days in advance of a workshop or in advance of a training/conference, and are subject to a 25% administrative cancellation fee. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or a check will be sent to the original check address. You may transfer the full registration amount to a future event during this time frame.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days but more than 24 hours in advance of a workshop will not be eligible for a refund but may be transferred to another attendee of the same event at no charge. You may also move to a future event for a 25% admin fee during this time frame.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations are requested in written format, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- If you meet the cancellation deadline, you can transfer your event fee to a future workshop or conference. All transfer credits must be used within one year of the original event date.
- Event Cancellation by AG Consulting & Media
AG Consulting & Media reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances that would make the event non-viable.
- If AG Consulting & Media cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund or transfer to a future event.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- AG Consulting & Media accepts no responsibility for travel arrangements or any other actual or perceived loss due to the cancellation of a training event.
This cancellation and refund policy applies to all online and live educational workshop events presented by AG Consulting & Media unless otherwise stated in the corresponding event materials.
Please read all event information thoroughly. AG Consulting & Media reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to inclement weather, low enrollment, or other unforeseen circumstances.